If your loft is not insulated did you know that a quarter of your heat is lost through the roof?
Loft insulation is one of the simplest and most cost effective energy saving measure. If your house has a loft space Elite impact should be able to get it installed for you. This drastically reduces the heat escaping from the rooms below meaning the living spaces in your home stay warm for longer without needing to have the heating on as much.
Elite Impact install loft insulation up to the recommended thickness of 270mm, the benefits of this thickness being installed are well documented as per Energy Savings Trust with a possible saving of £250 on your utilities bill. Properties all over the UK may already have loft insulation but this is quite possibly only 100mm thick, it is worth checking or calling us to discuss further.
• Heat rises and in an uninsulated home 25% of heat is lost through the
roof. Loft insulation is very effective and pays for itself over and over
• Save up to £350 on the installation costs through ECO grant.
• By insulating a typical uninsulated loft you will save around £250 per
year on energy bills.
• Make your property feel warm and cosy.
• Reduce your CO2 Emission by 720 Kg/Year.
• Increase the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of your
• Add real financial value to property and turn your home into Energy